I N T E R M I S S I O N...

Notwithstanding its utter incongruity with my wishes and desire, an intermission has become indispensable if I am to continue with this excruciating narrative. The emotional exhaustion that I have undergone recently, particularly in the last two chapters, has taken its toll on me, and a retreat seems an unavoidable imperative.

My heartfelt apologies go to all the treasured visitors of Ishtarria. I promise it won’t be long; I shall return after a short respite.

I finally leave you with the few words that I insisted my dear friend Doreen leaves here on Ishtarria.
Thanks Di; your friendship is like a genuine diamond, precious and hard to find...

Liana

__________________________


Liana has asked me, whom she has referred to briefly in her acknowledgements, to write a few words at this juncture. I hesitated at first, not wishing to intrude between the writer and her readers. But she was insistent, and in the end I thought that it may be right for me to say something.

I want to say that Liana is a beautiful, noble-spirited person. I feel privileged to know her and her story.
Reliving through her writing the events in the last few chapters has been very difficult for her. She is taking a short breather, and will return to her story...


Doreen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

69. "Say it for God's Sake, Say it" / Part XIV

70. "Say it for God's Sake, Say it" / Part XV